Rotary DS35 Double Scissor Lift
The low-profile double scissor lift DS35 has been specially designed for the service and repair sector. The newly designed flexible mounting platforms allow for a broad mounting range.
- Very robust steel construction
- Fully matured, reliable hydraulics
- Standard hot-dip galvanising with additional powder coating of the platform and base frame.
- Simple locking of the ramps to extend the mounting area.
- The redundant double master-slave hydraulic system makes it possible to dispense additional safety catches. Double safety, which prevents lifting or lowering on one side.
- Broad mounting range due to newly designed flexible mounting platforms.
- Easy operation of the pull-out is possible with floor-level installation.
- Floor installation possible, as the platform has low clearance height.
- Rubber pads supplied reliably protect the vehicle underbody.
- The standard-equipped CE-stop guarantees foot protection without foot deflector. This also enables underfloor installation.
- The low headroom makes it easier to pick up vehicles with low ground clearance.
- All hydraulic cylinders are screwable. This increases service-friendliness.
- The fully hydraulic system with integrated self-venting ensures reliable operation even in dirty environments.
- An emergency lowering is easily possible in the event of a power failure.