Rotary XS30 Scissor Lift
Rotarys mid rise scissor lift is perfect for any body shop or service work bay. The twin hydraulic system synchronizes the platforms.
- Platform length and width matched to modern SUVs and vans
- Platform extension – Can be locked with just one hand
- Stable and secure
- Optional with cataphoresis coating
- The lift has a double hydraulic system and two torsion shafts that can hold the load safely in any situation.
- The standard CE stop ensures foot protection without a foot guard. This also enables underfloor installation.
- To enable flexible pick-up of both small and large vehicles, the XS30 has ramps that can be folded out on both sides, which ensure a total pick-up length of 2150 mm and can be locked in place with one hand. This also ensures that limousines as well as wide SUVs can be accommodated.
- The lift is completely assembled and ready for use immediately after connecting the hydraulics without major installation effort.
- The ramps with plastic rollers enable low-friction and gentle rolling on the workshop floor.
- The optional cataphoretic coating on the mounting platform and base frame provides additional corrosion protection for areas where salt is scattered.
- To enable flexible accommodation of both small and large vehicles, the XS30 has platform extensions that can be folded out on both sides and easily locked.
- Two independent hydraulic circuits with a total of 4 lifting cylinders make the absence of additional safety patches possible.
- The XS30 can be set up on any paved surface without foundation work, anchoring to the floor is possible but not necessary. The lift can be easily moved around in the workshop with the supplied mobile kit.
- The low drive-over height makes it easier to pick up vehicles with less ground clearance.