Rotary GLP35 Scissor Lift
GLP35W Rotary Scissor lift
The Rotary low-profile double scissor lift GLP35 Rotary Scissor lift designed especially for the service area. The low closed height means the lift can be surface mounted or recessed. When surface mounted because no recess is required the lift can easily be re-positioned or moved in the future. For optional in-ground installation, spacer boxes are supplied to allow the lift to be lowered with the platforms extended. This version even allows safe mounting of VW T5/T6, Mercedes V-Class and Vauxhall Movano (short wheelbases) as well as long luxury sedans such as BMW 7 Series G12.
- The hydraulic synchronisation system with automatic levelling function prevents uneven lifting or lowering of the load.
- Mounting adjustable up to 2,350mm
- There are no mechanical connections between the platforms, which provides for perfect workspace ergonomics and maximum freedom of action underneath the vehicle.
- The control console features an integrated hydraulic unit and thus considerably helps reduce the maintenance effort.
- Robust push buttons ensure smooth operation of the lift.
- Two independently operating hydraulic circuits with a total of 4 lifting cylinders eliminate the need for additional safety catches. Thus, GLP scissor lifts can be operated without auxiliary compressed air supply.
- The standard-equipped CE-Stop guarantees foot protection without foot detector. This also allows in-ground installation.
- The low drive over height facilitates the support of vehicles with low ground clearance.
- The GLP double scissor lift range features extendable stepless platforms to accommodate long and short wheel base vehicles.