Class 7 MOT Bay Packages – ATL – OPTL
Technique Class 7 MOT Bay- ATL-OPTL-Standard
Whether you are considering setting up a new MOT bay or upgrading your existing facility our MOT Experts are here to help. Over the last 20 years we have become one of the largest suppliers of MOT equipment in the UK. With our knowledge, expertise and close working relationship with the DVSA we can help you from the design of your MOT Bay and applying to the DVSA, to the Installation, Training and aftercare of your MOT equipment.
Our range of Rotary lifts are second to none and our Advanced Technique range has been designed to stand up to the every day demands of a Authorised testing station. By combining the latest technology available today with our user friendly software and features our MOT equipment is robust, reliable and easy to upgrade if required in the future.
Equipment included in package:
- Hydraulic 4 Post Lift with built in Turn plates and Hydraulic play detectors 5000kg capacity
- Or Hydraulic Scissor lift with built in Turn plates and Hydraulic play detectors 5000kg capacity
- Class Roller Brake tester with Touchscreen, Wifi and Bluetooth technology
- Hydraulic jacking beam 2800kg capacity
- Headlamp beam setter with Fresnel lens and Laser alignment
- Brake pedal device
- 600mm convex mirrors