The Technique jacking beam range is quality engineered to perform – and keep on performing and sets the benchmark for innovation, quality, durability and value.
Hydraulic operated jacking beams available in Manual and Air operated versions, with 2T, 2.8T, 4T and 6T lifting capacities available.
Supplied with an extra wide top beam and higher lifting height the Trademaster jacking beam range can lift all modern vehicles available on the market place.
Lifting arms manufactured to suit all makes of vehicle lifts and pit applications
2 tonne and 2.8 tonne models feature a 1700mm extendable top beam as standard, with the option of an extra wide 1755mm top beam. The 2 tonne beam is approved for Class 4 MOT bays and the 2.8 tonne is approved for class 7 MOT bays. Both are available as manual or air/hydraulic operation.
The 4 tonne models are purposely designed to handle heavy weight 4x4s and with the optional 180mm extension tubes, the reach to cope with these high acle vehicles. Available as manual or air/hydraulic operation.
The 6 tonne models feature a power packed unit, the one to count on if you are servicing lighter weight commercial vehicles air/hydraulic operation.
- Available in 2T, 2.8T, 4T and 6T lifting capacities
- Extra wide top beam of 1755mm
- Supplied with full set of lifting blocks, 25mm, 95mm aluminium blocks and rubber screw pads as standard.
- All supplied with Finger Guard as standard
- Lifting arms to suit all applications
- 5 year manufacturers warranty